Description of the event from the UK ICO’s website:
At this session, hear from experienced ICO case handlers, policy staff and information access staff about what good FOI practice looks like. We want to help you handle FOI requests effectively, and to share some tips on how to improve your practice. The session will look at areas such as organisational culture and request-handling. It will also refer to some of the work our upstream team is doing to provide tools and assistance. The session is for public authority staff who may be relatively inexperienced in handling FOI requests, or who are unsure how to improve practice in their organisation.
- Debbie Clark (chair) Group Manager, FOI Upstream Regulation
- Ben Tomes, Group Manager, FOI Casework
- Alice Gradwell, Senior FOI Case Officer
- Fabiana Marinaro, Senior FOI Policy Officer
- Shannon Keith, Group Manager, Information Access